We are pleased to announce a comprehensive update that brings a host of enhancements, new features, and adjustments to the game's maps, quests, dungeons, and systems to improve player experience. Below is a detailed summary of the changes implemented:
Map and Quest Updates:
- The Tower of Infinite map has been replaced by Fortress Isles.
- Wano Island, a new map for players level 90 and above, has been added.
- Six new story quests for levels 90 through 95 have been introduced in Wano Island.
- New daily quests are now available in Wano Island.
- The Lawless Zone area has been removed.
Dungeon and Drop Rate Adjustments:
- The drop rate for the Lake Dungeon has been improved.
- Introduced the New Lawless Tower (Anarchy Tower), featuring six floors with varying levels of experience and drop rates akin to those of Greenscape, Lake Dungeon, and Wano Island. The lawless floors specific to Wano Island will be enabled after the Castle War.
- The drop rates for story quests in the green scape and lake have been increased.
Gameplay and System Improvements:
- Adjustments have been made to the (HP) of top F9 and E-mok A9 mobs, alongside a change to a 2-man party gameplay.
- The daily free time for E-mok certification has been increased to 2 hours.
- A fix has been applied to the One Hit Strike skill to address a PvE damage issue.
- An Emote System with a hotkey/shortcut [D] has been added.
- Various fixes have been applied to the Hanin mirrors, and new loading screens have been introduced.
NPC and Event Updates:
- The Event Manager NPC has been added next to the Lucky Fish NPC, with required items added to the merchant.
- Newcomers Quests NPC has been placed at the entrance of D1, D2, and D3.
- The Assassin Event is now available daily except on Sundays at 21:15 server time, located next to the mask merchant.
Experience and Drop Rate Enhancements:
- Experience gains for the Picture of Hell, Mortal and Hell Fire, Vortex Instance, F10 System, Hunting System, Mautareta, and Guild Raid have been increased.
- Boss drop rates have been adjusted, with G80 items added and G70 items removed from all bosses. Specific bosses now have guaranteed drops of G70, G75, and G80 items with varying probabilities.
Lawless Guide (Anarchy Tower) Features:
- PvP is enabled outside of party members, with no experience penalty upon death.
- Points from monster and player kills contribute to experience buffs, scalable with accumulated kill points.
- Experience buffs reset upon teleporting out of the lawless zone, which can be done using the Moving Trinket.